I am very happy and very humbled to be nominated for another award. Seems like its been awhile. The last few I kinda just ignored and never passed on. Not very nice of me and I kinda feel bad about it.
The Lazy Hippie Mama sent me the Versatile Blogger Award and though I’m not all that familiar with her site, I’ll be checking it out more.
So the rules are
1) I must link back to my nominator (see above),
2) tell you 7 things about myself,
- I’m a 3rd Generation Texan and damn proud of it!
- I have been grilling and smoking for 15 years now.
- I am a true Egghead. After owning too many charcoal grills, gas grills and smokers to mention, I will never buy another one again….unless it’s another Egg to go with the one I have.
- I have an obsession with guns (just like any good ole South Texas boy does)
- Even though we never cook desserts, I have a bit of a sweet tooth and always have some cookies or candy stashed away.
- I went to Baylor University and always root for the Bears….even though it is usually a lost cause.
- I am an avid reader, mostly sci-fi, zombies, end of the world stuff, but will pick up anything and read it. I always have my Kindle or a book with me…at all times.
3) and pass on the love. It is always such a pleasant surprise to find these happy notes in my inbox, but the best part is sharing some of my favorite bloggers with you in no particular order.
Adam at The Unorthodox Epicure
Jen at Juanita’s Cocina
Christine at Texana’s Kitchen
Chris at Nibble Me This
I hope you check them out and are inspired as much as I am by their posts.